In dentistry, building a foundation of trust is vital to our success. We understand how apprehensive some patients may feel about their visit to the dentist and how we can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Preferred Insurance Coverage
For our patients who have dental insurance, we are happy to assist you in determining your available dental coverage in order for you to receive maximum benefits for which you are entitled. Our loyalty is offered to you, not to an insurance company. As your advocate, we will support you in every way possible in filing insurance claims and answering your insurance questions and concerns. After coordinating your insurance benefits, you will be responsible for any deductibles and/or balances remaining. We accept assignment from most insurance companies. We are preferred providers for Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield, Delta Dental of Washington, and more. In addition, we work with Care Credit. For more information about zero-interest credit for up to 18 months for dental procedures, visit CareCredit.com
Don’t have dental insurance? Try our Dental Membership Plan. It’s the dental coverage you want at a price that makes sense.
Dental Membership is an annual membership plan to make the new standard of modern dentistry you need more affordable. We are committed to providing the highest quality dental services at Covington Family Dental at prices that make sense.
We offer the economies of group dental care with the uncompromised quality and attention of personal care.
Initial Enrollment: Just $99
• One time charge per person at joining
• Includes all necessary x-rays and thorough examination (68% off retail – normally $309)
Easy Monthly Dues
$24.50* per adult
$17.50* per child. (First child is $24.50 if no adult members enrolled)
Your Dental Membership provides you with the following:
• 2 cleanings per year (standard membership)
• 2 examinations per year
• All necessary x-rays
• 2 emergency visit exams per year during normal business hours (including prescription and necessary x-rays)
• Fluoride treatments (1 per adult per year, 2 per child per year)
• 15-20% discount on all additional services
Upon enrollment, your benefits begin immediately!
3 deeper cleaning visits per year – $39.50 per month
4 deeper cleaning visits per year – $49.50 per month
• Includes all benefits listed above
• PLUS hygiene visits with a deeper cleaning necessary to maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles
• Membership level necessary to maintain health is determined by the initial examination and subsequent yearly examinations.
• Periodontal infection control services may be necessary before entering into maintenance plan. These services are eligible for 15% Member Savings and will be determined at initial examination.
Children under 19 are eligible for the child membership rate if there is one or more adult on membership. If not, then the first child will be at $24.50/month and each additional child will be at the child membership rate.
For more information, call our office at 253-630-5500.